is a Bangladeshi descent Canadian, living in Ontario. She is raised in Canada and has been living here for more than 20 years and have completed her schooling from Bramalea Secondary School with Ontario Scholar Student Award for her outstanding academic student achievement on her high school graduation.
Upon completion of higher secondary school, Ms. Yeafi attended University of Waterloo in Life Science with a major in Biomedical Sciences (BSc.). From the very beginning of her student life, she was an instructor for English as a Secondary language (ESL) and trained a vast majority of diverse immigrant students to help them overcome the language barrier in both academically and in their professional career. Teaching has always been a passion for her, especially diverse cultural group as she loves problem solving and brain psychology. Getting to know people from different culture living in a multicultural province since her childhood has always driven her to get mingle with other cultures and to teach diverse community English while observing them adapting to a different culture and language with having very little or no background in English.
Ms. Yeafi joined IELTS teaching in a well reputed organization in Ontario, Canada and has been working as an instructor and administrator for both CD and Paper Based IELTS for the past 7 years. Also, she worked in Peel Adult Learning Centre as ESL instructor to teach immigrants the way of communication both academically and professionally.
In 2018, Ms. Yeafi completed her Doctor of Medicine (MD) and currently she is working as a Disability Management Specialist in Ontario. Her passion and enthusiasm towards teaching always drives her to guide immigrants and international students to overcome any language barrier in perusing their dream life in Canada.
- MD completed in 2018 (certified from US Board with full registration) .
- Completed Post grad full certification in Healthcare Management and informatics (Digital Health) in 2019 from Ryerson University, Toronto, ON.
- At present – York University Career Development for Digital Health Cyber Security.
Professional career :
- Present (Full time) – Disability Management Specialist and Policy Intervention Strategy @ Ottawa Disability OSI, Burlington, ON
- Present (Part time) – Working as an instructor and administrator for both CD and Paper Based IELTS for the past 7 years in Ontario, Canada.
- IELTS Course Instructor and communication officer– British Council, Dhaka, Bangladesh– 2013